This page may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small amount of money from any products bought. Our reviews, however, remain independent and impartial.
TestoFuel is aimed at the young weightlifting market, offering a smart stack that increases testosterone AND encourages muscle mass growth. It’s an evidence-backed T-booster that helps anabolic growth and gym performance as well as improving libido and motivation, reducing body fat and increasing strength.
D-Aspartic Acid, 2,300 mg
TestoFuel contains a massive amount of D-AA or D-Aspartic Acid. D-AA is one of the most effective testosterone boosting ingredients around, and TestoFuel’s 2,300mg is one of the highest dosages you’ll find in a T-booster.
D-AA, an amino acid, acts as a messenger between the testes and the brain, super charging the creation of testosterone. In one study, D-AA boosted testosterone levels by up to 42% in 12 days. As well as increasing testosterone, it may also boost growth hormone, which is why TestoFuel is probably the best testosterone supplement for body builders, athletes and anyone following an intense exercise regime.
The combination of vitamins and minerals in TestoFuel is even more potent than it looks. For instance:
Vitamin D3 (preferred form for testosterone, 5,000 IU)
+ Vitamin K2 (18 mcg) – proven effective for testosterone synthesis
+ Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, the ‘male’ mineral, great for sex drive, virility and testosterone
+ Magnesium Aspartate, boosts free and total testosterone
The combinations and dosages of vitamins and minerals in TestoFuel add up to a mirror of renowned sports nutrient ZMA. ZMA is known for boosting strength and androgens, and for promoting better sleep and quicker muscle recovery as a result. It’s a very clever combination.
Potential Performance Enhancers
The remaining ingredients are Asian Red Panax Ginseng (100mg), Fenugreek seed (100mg) and oyster extract (100mg).
We have a feeling all three of these ingredients are included more for the boost to virility and training performance that they bring, as opposed to any hard-and-fast testosterone boosting. We class ginseng and fenugreek as ‘maybes’ in our list of Testosterone Boosting Ingredients That May Work, and it’s fair to say both are more potent for their sex drive boost than for T-boosting. Likewise, the only testosterone boost from oyster extract comes from the zinc within it (which is included here anyway), but it is a known aphrodisiac.
All of that aside, they are probably pretty popular ingredients for a supplement targeting young body builders and athletes.
- TestoFuel combines many of our favourite testosterone boosters, such as D-AA.
- TestoFuel’s massive 2,300mg dose of D-AA is unrivalled in most other T-boosting supplements, and should ensure peak testosterone release.
- The ZMA acts as a highly effective muscle booster to complement the testosterone booster.
- In addition, TestoFuel’s performance enhancing ingredients should also improve gym training, and potentially other aspects of bedroom performance.
- Its combination of ingredients has been carefully chosen with the audience in mind. A testosterone-muscle growth combo.
- The majority of ingredients are fully proven.
- TestoFuel offers a 90 day money back guarantee.
- TestoFuel fails to use any premium versions of its ingredients. No standardised herbs either.
- D-AA, for instance, isn’t as potent as the premium form, D-AA-CC, D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate. That said, this much of plain D-AA should more than do the trick.
- Apart from D-AA, most other ingredients included in TestoFuel are in decent dosages, but not great. It seems that D-AA was intended to be the star in this formula.
- With that in mind, it could have done with something to tackle oestrogen growth, as D-AA boosts all sex hormones, not just testosterone.
All testimonials are from the official TestoFuel website:
Who Takes It?
TestoFuel is firmly marketed towards bodybuilders and athletes who want to pack on muscle and train hard. All the ingredients are chosen with this in mind. It’s more for a man in his 20s who wants to bulk up, than for someone in their 30s and beyond who might have declining testosterone levels. Men over 30 would be better with a targeted T-booster, such as Prime Male.
Safety/ Side Effects
The ingredients in TestoFuel are clean and usually well tolerated. It does not contain any stimulants.
As with most supplements and medicines, we would recommend that anyone on medication or with a medical condition first consult their doctor before taking TestoFuel.
How to Take It
Take four times a day with a meal or snack. You are advised to use it daily for at least two months in order to see optimum results.
Does It Work?
D-AA is THE best testosterone booster around, and TestoFuel contains a MASSIVE dosage, so you do the maths. In a word, yes.
TestoFuel is a slick clever formula that knows its market and chooses its ingredients carefully. A testosterone booster PLUS muscle booster AND a performance enhancer is a winning formula. Perfect for bodybuilders and athletes in their 20s wanting to boost testosterone and muscle mass. It earns its place as our third highest ranked T-booster for sale in 2018 in the UK.
Where to Buy It
TestoFuel is currently only available from the official website at http://www.testofuel.com/uk.